- Are they made with acrylic?
- No, Press’d are created using a harder for multi purpose wearing
- How long do Press’d set last?
- 1 - 2 week wear depending on application and upkeep. All sets can be worn multiple times
- How do I order a custom set?
- There are two custom order options, you may order from our select custom order sets, option two email email@example.com
to place a custom order with designs and styles of your choice.
- When ordering a custom set, how long before shipping?
- Custom orders ship 10-14 days after the order is received.
- When ordering a ready to ship set how long before my order ships?
- Ready to ship sets ship typically 24 hours after the order is placed.
- How will I know what size to order?
- Please refer to our sizing chart (link)
- I lost a nail, what now?
- you can order replacement nails, under the shop link
- What is included with a Press’d order?
- Press’d sets include everything you need for nail care and application ( manicure kit, adhesive stickers, nail glue, instruction kit, storage box)
- What if I order the incorrect size?
- Please contact us by Instagram @nailsbylanni or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further assistance.
- How do I remove my press’d nails
- Soak your nails in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes. Then using the wooden stick from your manicure kit. Gently remove the nails from the side